Senior Municipal Water and Wastewater Treatment Design Engineer
- Head/lead the water/wastewater treatment section within the water division.
- Market the services with clients, prepare and submit proposals and tender documents.
- Manage the execution of planning, design and supervising projects in this field.
- Work with other specialist to augment skills and capacity.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Registered as a Pr Eng with ECSA.
- Only South African Citizens will be considered for this vacancy.
- Additional qualifications in the following will be beneficial:
- Post-graduate studies related to water/wastewater treatment.
- NQF 7(labour based construction), Pr CPM.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of water infrastructure design.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in design of water and/or wastewater treatment plants.
- Knowledge and expertise in the planning, process design and engineering design and operation of municipal water and/or wastewater treatment plants.
- Knowledge of operational processes in the consulting environment in SA.
- Ability to carry out design work for all civil engineering and process elements of water and/or wastewater treatment plants. Independently and without supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to write project reports and technical and cost proposals/tender documents independently.
- Knowledge of client base in the water services field in SA.
- Knowledge of relevant software packages.
- Experience in planning and designing of other general water related infrastructure, such as pump stations, large bore steel pipelines, etc. would be an additional advantage.
- International experience in other African Countries would be an advantage.
Salary: R800, 000.00 – R950, 000.00 TCTC (Pending on Qualifications and Experience)
For more details please contact Yolandie Greyling:
Contact number: 076 965 2256
Please submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org