- Capital Equipment sales, meeting and improving sales targets in geographical area.
- Ideally must have experience with X-ray machines and Printing machines within the FMCG Industry.
- Developing all target markets.
- Demonstration of new equipment.
- Maintaining and developing efficient and effective relationships with all existing and new customers.
- Maintaining existing customer base.
- Canvassing of prospective customers.
- Identifying market gaps and produces proposals.
- Capital Equipment Market intelligence.
- Providing after-sales support.
- Growing the Videojet, Loma/Lock and Tap Tobe brands in allocated areas.
- Minimum Matric or N3.
- Sales/Marketing Diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must have had exposure to Capital Sales Equipment.
- Exposure to industrial ink jets will be an advantage.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be outgoing, a team player and presentable.
- Computer literate and good report writing skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Dynamic, energetic and vibrant individual who is willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Must have drivers ‘license, be willing to travel away from home and must have a good credit record.
R250, 000.00 TCTC per annum plus Company Vehicle and Commission (Pending on Qualification and Experience)
For more details please contact Yolandie Greyling:
Contact number: 076 965 2256
Please submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org