A medium sized multi disciplinary Engineering Firm is seeking a well experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their Company.
- Monitor the proper operation of mechanical equipment
- Ensure proper maintenance to maximize reliability.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Prepare designs, specifications and technical documentation of mechanical engineering projects.
- Design mechanical equipment by interpreting process design.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers and contractors.
- Perform the evaluation and inspection of mechanical engineering projects to ensure that standards and requirements are met.
- Review vendor design and documentation.
- Test the functionality of mechanical equipment.
- Work with engineering support and equipment providers to address equipment shortfalls, recommend modifications.
- BSC/BEng Mechanical Engineering Qualification.
- 8- 10 years in a similar role.
- Must have Consulting Engineering experience.
- Mining Infrastructure experience is essential.
R700, 000.00 TCTC per annum (Pending on Qualifications and Experience)
For more details please contact Yolandie Greyling:
Contact number: 076 965 2256
Please submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org