Area: Port Elizabeth
Salary: R20 000 – R22 000 Basic (Depending on experience) + Ben + Comp Car + Incentives
My client, based in PE is urgently looking for a Qualified Electrici Diesel/forklift Mechanic with previous experience servicing Heavy Equipment (Forklifts, Cranes, Earth-moving equipment).
- Trade test certificate, Diesel / Electrical (NON NEGOTIABLE)
- 4 -5 years experience post Qualification
- Code EB / 8 driver’s licence
- Valid, relevant forklift operator licence
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN CRIMINAL RECORD (Checks will be done)
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Servicing of heavy material handling equipment (Forklifts) and maintaining equipment serviceability to specified standards and according to set procedures by delivering quality service/maintenance; ensure mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs are accurately and timeously completed.
- Perform accurate diagnosis/troubleshooting in event of breakdown of equipment; communicate what repairs are needed by advising customer and/or supervisor.
- Accurate interpretation of hydraulic schematics and electrical diagrams
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational data/history by updating and timeously communication information that must go on record.
- Accurate completion and timeous submission of job cards, time sheets and other required paperwork.
- Promote service/maintenance programs.
- Provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure proper communication between self, workshop staff (supervisor and controller) and customer.
- Ensure OHSACT requirements are met in all actions on company and client premises; maintains a safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operations, following standards and procedures and in general complying with legal regulation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Adel: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 082 828 3618 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|