- B Tech in Civil (Structural) Engineering.
- Min 5 years’ experience after obtaining B Tech qualification.
- Registered with ECSA or eligible to register.
- Experience in heavy industrial and/or mining industries would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microstation and/or AutoCAD.
- Project initiation, coordination and client liaison.
- Planning and management of the engineering aspects of projects, in terms of scope, time, cost and quality.
- Engineering and concept design development, including producing drawings in CAD.
- Detail design, including preparation of construction drawings, using CAD.
- Technical aspects of construction contractor appointment and management.
- Technical support during construction.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Yolandie: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|