We are recruiting for a Site Manager for an electronic company that design, supply and maintain tracking and weighing solutions to the mining industry, both underground and surface, to offer production optimisation solutions.
The company requires the services of a Site Manager which will be based on a site (Closest town is Hendrina/Ermelo), at one of their mining clients, and will be responsible for the following: to maintain and service thier electronic devices; monitor the network and software application; communicate regularly with the client; reconcile tonnages between the system and the mines; create, print and distribute reports; implement the hardware on vehicles where required; manage the tools and spares on site; attend production meetings at the mine; and be responsible to manage the one, two or three technicians on site, depending on the size of the site.
The person must fluent is speaking Afrikaans and be an analytical person with good social and interpersonal skills with an electronic background.
- Grade 12.
- Electronic Diploma equal to N6 or similar tertiary qualification.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role with regards to Project management on a construction site.
- Mining experience will be advantageous.
- Monitor and service electronic devices on site.
- Address daily technical issues.
- Monitor down time and the reason.
- Adhere to procedures.
- Neat and tidy technical work.
- Calibration of electronic weigh bridges.
- Friendly customer service.
- Monitor network and report problems.
- Monitor software and report problems.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Yolandie: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|