- Min 7-10 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Rebar Detailing is essential.
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD and AutoPADS.
- Project experience in large buildings, commercial, retail, residential, etc.
- Must be competent in draughting :
- Rebar Detailing.
- Structural Steelwork.
- Client liaison and relationship management.
- The responsibility of managing projects to achieve established deliverables.
- Providing technical guidance to project teams.
- Attending technical queries received from stakeholders.
- Ensuring that project records are appropriately filed.
- Drawings: detailing layouts and reinforcement and reviewing Junior Technicians work for accuracy and completeness.
- Project documentation and reports – preparation and conducting subsequent reviews.
- Reinforcement inspections.
- Attending site meetings and attending to project queries and matters arising.
- Close-out of the project – ensuring that formal project closure is received.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering|