- Minimum Qualification:
- NDIP: Chemical Engineering/ NDIP: Metallurgy/ Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in metallurgical test work preferentially solid/liquid separation.
- Ability to operate pilot plants on various mine site and client locations.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and interpretation namely PID’S / PFD’S and GA’S.
- Generate PID’S and PFD’S.
- Strong test work report writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment sizing preferentially solid / liquid separation equipment.
- Equipment commissioning experience needed.
- Ability to write equipment functional specifications and perform FAT’S for equipment.
- Understanding of HAZOP studies required.
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint Autocad experience preferred.
- Ensure laboratory and pilot plant testing is completed to process engineering procedures.
- Ensure all test equipment is in working order and calibrated before use.
- Control and maintain laboratory and pilot plant equipment.
- Assembly and testing of pilot plants before campaigns are commenced.
- Compile laboratory and pilot plant test reports for approval by the Process Director.
- Assist with process engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection.
- Assist with flowsheet and P&ID’S development.
- Assist with equipment check lists, punch lists, completion certificates and commissioning of the companies’ equipment/plant at client’s sites.
- Co-ordinate and plan commissioning functions with site representatives and contracts engineers.
- Compile commissioning reports for approval by the Process Director.
- Record changes to designs and drawings for as-built documentation.
- Ensure all necessary safety measures are in place before applying power to any equipment in the company’s laboratory, warehouse or on site.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering|