- Minimum Qualification:
- NDIP: Chemical Engineering/ NDIP: Metallurgy/ Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in metallurgical test work.
- Ability to operate pilot plants on various mine site and client locations.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and interpretation namely PID’S / PFD’S and GA’S.
- Generate PID’S and PFD’S.
- Strong test work report writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment sizing.
- Equipment commissioning experience needed.
- Ability to write equipment functional specifications and perform FAT’S for equipment.
- Understanding of HAZOP studies required.
- Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint Autocad experience preferred.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering|