AREA: Cape Town
SALARY: Neg. up to R40 000 per month depending on exp (Commission, Performance bonuses, company vehicle, Petrol, Cell phone, Laptop, Medical Aid and Pension fund )
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager with the ability to manage and lead a small Branch in Cape Town with one of the leading integrated fleet Management solution providers globally.
My client is looking for an exceptional Sales flair in this Sales / Branch Manager.
MUST come from a solid SALES background. Someone that is not afraid to do a sale themselves.
The preferred candidate needs to understand vehicle finance.
If you have a passion for people, always put your clients first and have the ability to meet your targets and deadlines, this is the opportunity for you.
Duties & Responsibilities amongst other:
- Achievement of Target under both customer retention and New Business.
- Grow the fleet in the Cape Town area under both managed and rental services
- Client presentations and solution selling
- Customer relationship management.
- Manage new business pipeline.
- Management of Staff – motivate staff, conduct staff meetings and provide training.
- Handle all customer complaints and queries in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the daily operations of the branch are running optimally.
- Work independently and take responsibility for own planning and executing of monthly call reports and meeting schedules with clients.
- Ability to Sell and generate referrals and leads from clients and retain existing clients.
- Conduct meetings with senior management – detailed Reports on Branch targets achieved and client meetings conducted.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Overall Financial management of the branch.
- Matric; NQF Level 4 Qualification
- At least 3 – 5 years Sales Management / Branch Management experience with a Solid Sales track record
- Understanding of vehicle finance would be to your benefit
- Target driven and prepared to do some Sales yourself
- Excellent People skills
- Excellent Management skill
- Ability to work under pressure
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Adel: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 082 828 3618 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, General, Sales & Marketing|