Area: East Rand
Salary: Market related based on experience
Responsible for receiving of enquiry documents (RFQ’s). complete budget cost estimates and preparation of tenders to ensure that business opportunities are maximised in conjunction with the Proposals Manager and Company’s QMS.
- National Diploma/ BsC/ BEng in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role and environment.
- A good understanding of mine minerals processes, test work and solutions and advantage.
- Proposals across the product range.
- Participate in the achievement of the company’s sales objectives.
- Enquiry handling, tender planning, preparation and submission.
- Record tender feedback on network system.
- Participate in determining proposals feasibility by checking Customer enquiries (RFQ’s).
- Assist with process flowsheets and P&ID’s.
- Participate in equipment sizing and selection.
- Assistance with the proposals standardization process.
- Assist Sales with tender follow-up with Customer and maintain good Customer Service.
- Attend proposals related site inspections with the Product Champion.
- Coordinate handover documentation preparation and presentation to the contracts department.
- Maintain records and filing.
- Updating enquiry registers and sales forecasts.
- Create or complete a cost optimized proposition.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|