AREA: EAST LONDON
SALARY: R20 000 – R23 000 Basic per month
BENEFITS: Medical aid, Pension fund, Company vehicle, Petrol card, Incentives
Urgently looking for a Lifting Machinery Inspector (Foreman) to load test and certify materials handling equipment (Forklifts) on company and customer premises.
NB: Registered as a Lifting Machinery Inspector
Minimum 2 years in similar position
The purpose of this position is to load test and certification of material handling equipment (Forklifts) on company and customer premises in a timely and cost-effective manner so that customer and company requirements are met; maintaining of vehicle records.
- Minimum 2 years LMI Experience
- Accredited LMI certificate.
- Register as: Lifting Machinery inspector in terms of the Engineering Profession Act,2000 Act no 46of 2000
- LMI number
- Preferably a Qualified forklift technician, plus experience of a minimum of 5 years with forklifts or similar material handling equipment; or Qualified Forklift Mechanic.
- Trade test certificate, mechanic
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Valid forklift operator license
- Must be prepared to travel to PE and George amongst other
- Perform accurate diagnosis/troubleshooting in event of a breakdown of equipment; communicate what repairs are needed by advising customer and/or supervisor.
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational data/history by updating and timeously communication information that must go on record.
- Provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure proper communication between self, workshop staff (supervisor and controller).
- Ensure OHSACT, ISO & ASEC requirements are met in all actions on company premises; maintains a safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operations, following standards and procedures and in general complying with the legal regulation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Adel: email@example.com or contact 082 828 3618 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|