Area: Pretoria East
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
We’re expanding our dynamic recruitment team and are therefore looking for a Recruitment / Candidate consultant to join our dynamic team.
Are you passionate about sales and have the ability to influence people?
Are you someone that makes things happen as opposed to waiting for things to happen?
If so, why not pursue a rewarding career in Recruitment?
All we require is for you to be MONEY HUNGRY and able to work in a fast-paced environment with good communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
Any previous recruitment exposure would be to your benefit.
We are a pro-active, solution-driven organisation with a personalised strategy to suit our customers’ individual requirements.
We are committed to enter into a partnership with our clients to provide them with stable workforce through quality placements and specialized services. We pride ourselves in the fact that we can offer you the most innovative staffing solution possible through the time we spend to gain in-depth understanding of your needs. We also believe in staying actively involved throughout the entire selection process and by doing that we offer our client’s a unique and innovative solution where an emphasis is placed on providing a limited number of quality candidates appropriately matched to each position.
- Must be able to speak Afrikaans fluently
- Diploma / Degree would be advantageous
- Previous external recruitment experience a must, ideally from an engineering or manufacturing background!
- Excellent communication skills – Telephone personality
- Money hungry
- Pro-Active approach
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- To support the recruitment process through proactive search, selection and communication with suitable candidates.
- Understand client expectations, review and interpret job criteria and engage candidates who are as closely matched to the required skill.
- Facilitate the full recruitment process – Candidate side
- Develop a strong understanding of industry knowledge
- Deliver the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Networking with candidates to broaden a specific talent pool
- Demonstrate a commitment to candidate relationships and engagement at all levels.
- General administration
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, General, Sales & Marketing|