My client is urgently looking for a fully fit and proper Accounts Manager with extensive experience in the Short Term Insurance industry.
Purpose of the opportunity is to meet with strategic growth objectives by generating volumes of quality, appropriately underwriting new business together with professional, efficient, high-quality customer support and report administration. General Insurance department support in line with required turnaround times and service level agreements.
Development of relationships with internal and external customers.
Candidate will be responsible for:
1. New Business Development
· New business development of customers in line with rapid and quality growth strategy
· Ensuring underwriting requirements are met with
· Preparation of quotes and ensuring insurance compliance is adhered to
· Ensuring an effective, accurate and expedient quoting process
· Ensure that products are correct, check premiums and confirm that all material details are correct
· Administration Support – Agree on targets and service levels with management and administrative team
· Coordinate and facilitate presentations to prospective customers
· Customer relations with servicing existing clients to build and maintain enduring and rewarding relationships with clients
· Facilitate resolution of any customer dissatisfaction or complaints.
· Compiling required report with accuracy to detail
· Doing relevant reporting analysis to ensure new business uploads are correctly attended to and billing is accurate
· Validating that policies are correctly and timeously loaded on the system under the correct hierarchies and debtor codes
· To adhere to all processes put in place and to highlight any changes or betterments to processes that would benefit the department and save time and money.
· To adhere to all service level agreements where applicable
· To ensure that the number of active policies relating to your account is known and available to management on request
2. Existing Business
· Service identified existing customer accounts
· Maintain customer relationship
· Facilitate the growth of existing customer book
· To ensure that clients receive a monthly report of policies on the system broken down by active, canceled and expired policies
· Facilitate that cancellation reports are completed and sent to manager at the end of each month in order for reporting to take place, this must include all refund amounts
· Ad hoc reporting requirements as per management requirements
· Management and support to administrators in the performance of their duties
· General administration duties for sales team within scope of duties
· Ensure that all documentation is saved on the central system for back up purposes
· To ensure that all leave required is recorded on the ESS VIP system for authorisation and or manual leave forms are handed in for sign off at least 2 days prior to leave request
· Assist with Ad Hoc queries and projects
· Ensure that email is checked and actioned on a regular basis throughout the day
· Adhere to Service Level Agreements
· Adhere to all processes and procedures for the company and department
5. Customer Support
· Provide feedback to customer in a format acceptable to customer
· Develop and maintain relationship with customers
· NQF 4 + RE Exam passed
· Full Representative status to work without supervision
· Short Term Insurance Sales experience in the Commercial space
· Administration and Underwriting experience
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Ciska: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, General, Insurance|