- Grade 12.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification will be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Must be Mechanically/Technically minded.
- Must have valid driver’s License.
Logistics co-ordinator with producing commercial invoices, packing lists and maintaining the shipping & load plan per contract in conjunction with the contracts engineer.
- Logistics co-ordination with regard to exports & imports, incl. BV inspections.
- Expedite supplier data books & operating and maintenance manuals as detailed in the supplier purchase orders.
- Prepare equipment operating, maintenance and installation manuals in electronic and hard copy versions (as required by the contract conditions) in conjunction with the contracts engineer for issue to the customers.
- Prepare equipment data books in electronic and hard copy versions (as required by the contract conditions) in conjunction with the contracts engineer for issue to the customers.
- Maintain archives for contracts files, operating and maintenance manuals and data books.
- Prepare and issue commissioning documents, equipment check lists and release certificates in conjunction with the contracts engineer and issue to the relevant personnel.
- Ensure end of job documentation is saved electronically for each contract.
- Ensure all contracts files are indexed and in good condition.
- Assist with basic procurement and order requisitions.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Yolandie: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076 965 2256 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|