Salary: Market related based on experience
Responsible for carrying out all necessary order/contract functions within budget, on time in conjunction with the Contracts Head of Department and the procedures of the Companies QMS.
- Administering of contract files.
- Identify and document activities and assist the contracts engineer to meet the order/contract objectives.
- Ensure that the design is carried out in accordance with the applicable specifications.
- Assist with expediting and ensuring equipment/plant general arrangement, manufacturing drawings, material lists and data bases are issued in accordance with the technical specification and contract program.
- Generate order requisitions necessary for the procurement of material and equipment.
- Assist with the control of suppliers/sub-contractors.
- Assure compliance with all QMS related issues.
- Check/discuss modifications to mechanical drawings for as-built documentation.
- Arrange the testing/inspections with customers and compile all necessary QMS documentation after acceptance by customer, including closing of contract.
- Complete equipment check lists, punch lists, completion certificates and commissioning of the companies equipment/plant at client’s sites.
- Assist with the coordination and planning of commissioning functions with site representatives and process technicians.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree and Project Management Qualification.
- Must have previous working experience on Water Treatment Plants and/or Liquid/Solid Separation Plants.
- Must have experience working with the following: Packaging orders; Flotation cells; Thickeners and Clarifiers; Vacuum Belt Filters; Vacuum Disc Filters; Filter presses; Reagent make-up and dosing systems.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Yolandie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|