Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
An Engineering Consultancy Firm based in Centurion is seeking a Civil Design Engineer with extensive Mining infrastructure design experience to join their team. The type of exposure must include design of bulk earthworks, haul roads, dams and stormwater systems and channels.
- Grade 12 with an average score of 60% for mathematics and science.
- BEng/BSc/BTech Civil Engineering.
- Must have previous design experience working on bulk earthworks, haul roads, dams, channels and stormwater systems in the Mining Industry.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience in a similar role as a Civil Design Engineer.
- Software experience working on AutoCAD, ModelMaker, PC Swmm and Civil 3D.
- Professional registration will be beneficial.
- Design calculations and detailing.
- Defining problems, developing engineering solutions, design calculations and detailing using design software as the appropriate compilation of reports, drawing specifications.
- Communicate and attend meetings with clients and to oversee draughts people and junior engineers.
- The type of projects will include the design of bulk earthworks, haul roads, dams, channels and storm water systems.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Juanita: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0726034866 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, Engineering, General|