AREA: Pretoria East
SALARY: R12 000 CTC based on experience
My client based in the East of Pretoria is looking for a well organized, detailed orientated and well-spoken Admin Assistant in their Marketing and Events department.
Candidate must have a finer touch to improve the hospitality experience of the clients.
Must be able to speak Afrikaans and English fluently (written and verbal)
Must be willing to travel to farms from time to time (might sleep over)
Advance Excel and Word skills.
- Advance MS Word and Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- System driven / Orientated
- Well organized
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills (Afrikaans and English)
- Strong Client orientation
Duties and responsibility amongst other:
- Assistant to the general manager
- General administration
- Handling all booking for clients related to the trips scheduled
- Handling all queries related to the trips
- Collecting all relevant information from the client (Passports, travel documentation etc.)
- Booking of flights and transport from and to the airport (travel arrangements)
- Coordinating of bookings with relevant farms and lodges
- All communication to farms to make necessary arrangements related to trips booked
- Invoicing of all bookings
- Debtor’s related to the bookings
- The ordering of stock to take on trips
- Receiving of stock
- Issuing of stock to take on trips
- Recon of all stock after the trip
- Co-ordinate printing of shirt and client gifts
- Add the finer touches to improve the hospitality experience of the clients at the relevant farms.
Should you fit the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit a detailed CV quoting the reference number for the position in the subject line of the email to Adel: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 082 828 3618 for more information.
Do note that only shortlisted candidates are contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks then your application was not successful.
|Job Category||All, General|