IT Project Administrator
My client is looking for a competent IT Project Administrator to provide efficient and well organised administrative support to the IT department. The incumbent will draft quotes, recon invoices, perform debtors, plan and allocate resources against all IT projects. Customer satisfaction and marketing of IT solutions are also required.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a structured well organise manner is of upmost importance.
The goal is to add value to IT department team to ensure the team can function efficiently.
- Ensure all administrative tasks in IT department are efficiently and accurately performed.
- Plan and allocate resources to projects.
- Ensure project timelines are kept.
- Assist in managing the financial and contractual aspects of the department.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Ensure customers using software products are satisfied and search for new leads/business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ in a IT administrative role.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management/Project Management/Marketing is essential.
- Any IT certifications or qualifications will be advantageous.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools.
- A basic understanding of computers, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary R 12 000 – R 15 000 CTC per month
Please send CV’s to email@example.com or contact 076 965 2256