My client is looking for a competent IT Infrastructure Technician to provide efficient and value adding technical assistance on hardware and network infrastructure to the business. The incumbent will troubleshoot and solve queries on technical hardware related issues, network infrastructure, on-site or remotely from head office.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate and explain the solution is of upmost importance.
The goal is to add value to IT systems for internal users and external clients that will help optimise and preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Delivery of high quality remote or on-site support on a range of technical incidents and problems across all IT hardware and network infrastructure to the business.
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, customer incidents, queries or complaints related to IT hardware and network infrastructure.
- Perform administrative tasks related to IT hardware and network infrastructure. (Asset management and network diagrams).
- Have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes.
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
- New user setups and Exit user collections.
- IT Hardware procurement and maintaining stock levels.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a IT hardware support role.
- Diploma/Degree in IT related course essential.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of networks, office automation products, Microsoft Productivity tools, Active Directory, databases and remote control software (Remote desktop & TeamViewer).
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical hardware related issues.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
Salary R 18 000 – R 20 000 CTC per month
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 076 965 2256