- Maximise machine outputs by maintaining product cycles as per or improving on required standards.
- Ensure products produced are of the required quality standards.
- Ensure effective running of Blow Moulding machines as per Production Plan.
- Effect product change-overs in accordance with the Production Plan.
- Set and operate Blow Molding machines so as to optimize product quality, machine availability and process performance.
- Conform to all machine safety and mould protection systems and procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are kept.
- Monitor the process parameters and product quality of all machines in operation on an ongoing basis.
- Grade 12
- Plastic Processing Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to work on a variety of plastic products.
- Must be willing to work shifts, overtime and standby.
Salary: R60.00 p/hour plus benefits and allowances.
For more details please contact Yolandie Greyling:
Contact number: 076 965 2256
Please submit a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org