My client a specialist in supplying BEE strategies to their clients is urgently looking for a Verification Analyst to become part of their team.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform BBBEE verifications for companies with a turnover ranging from R5m to R500m in accordance with the DTI’s BBBEE Codes of Good Practice verification methodology. BBBEE verification is very similar to financial audit and requires attention to detail, analytical ability and an understanding of financial statements.
- Conduct kick off meetings without supervision and build strong relationships with clients.
- Interpret, verify and communicate all elements of the BBBEE scorecard other than complex ownership structures.
- Prepare a complete verification file to a high standard and conclude on the results.
- Present findings to audiences of up to 8 people.
- Deal with objections and answer challenging questions.
- Deal with conflict situations.
- B.Com Accounting Degree (Non Negotiable)
- 4 Years BEE verification experience
- 1 Year of reviewing experience
- Excellent Excel skills non-negotiable
- Must be able to work independently without any supervision
- High business acumen
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Own car
Salary R 22 000 CTC per month + Commission
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact 076 965 2256