Short Term Insurance
My client is urgently looking for a Short Term Insurance Accounts Executive with excellent Personal and Commercial exposure. We are looking for the cream of the crop. NO JOB HOPPERS!
Please apply online if you meet all the requirements.
Purpose of the position:
To service and drive sales to support the development of a strong selling and sales culture within the business.
To work and assist Executive management in achieving the set KPA’s for the business, including sales and servicing in the Corporate, Commercial and Personal Lines business across all classes of shirt term business.
Candidate will be responsible for:
Securing new business/ Business Retention
- Service delivery in line with the business minimum standard operating standards;
- Deployment of broking skills in the interest of clients, and potential clients;
- Maximise revenue opportunities through leading from the front, encouraging and motivating fellow team members to participate in driving and developing sales opportunities;
- Seek opportunities to raise the profile of the business regionally;
- Be active in nurturing and developing a local client base;
- Actively promote the Product development and revenue via facilities to ensure all product categories are promoted to increase sales;
- Support major industry events in promoting the brand and ensuring ongoing good relations with our facility partners and the insurance market as a whole;
- Deploy appropriate technology in streamlining the business development processes;
- Exemplary customer relationship management in retention of business;
- Awareness of lost clients that may impact the business and actively support the defence thereof.
- Participation in a Servicing and Sales Team environment to support the CEO to improve sales, profits, margins, increase conversion, as well as actively encouraging a positive selling culture throughout the business;
- Retention strategies around existing client base;
- Assist in training and development and management of Strategic Account performance to generate good customer relations through effective client service and increased sales;
- To champion excellent client service relations throughout the business, encouraging and supporting the team to excel to meet and exceed minimum standard operating standards;
- Achieving / exceeding set targets and objectives.
Manage own area of control
At all times:
- Effectively and efficiently maintain day to day recording and monitoring of sales activity;
- Awareness of sales budgets and targets to drive sales and profits;
- Accurate record keeping;
- Maintaining professional behaviour and work ethic;
- Personal development and continuous advancement of skills to improve performance;
- Display personal accountability for own actions, quality of work and personal development;
- Ensure that all deadlines are met;
- Ensure required response times to emails and telephonic messages are adhered to;
- Ensure that all relevant Procedure Manuals (Standard Operating Procedures) are adhered to;
- Be punctual, keeping to appointments and prescribed timekeeping;
- Exhibit Core Values at all times (Professionalism, Integrity, Perseverance, Positive Attitude);
- Team player and adhere to the backup arrangement as required by department to ensure cohesion;
- Perform adhoc duties as allocated from time to time.
- Completed RE exam
- Level 4 Fais completed
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling short term Commercial and Personal Lines products